This BlueDuct® underground air duct system for heating, ventilation, and cooling (HVAC) was installed at St. Mary’s.
This exciting new build allowed us to place all HVAC work underground with the ultra-durable, advanced HDPE (high-density polyethylene) ducting. This amazing product is engineered to protect against corrosion, mold and mildew, radon, rust, water, and air leaks. It allowed this project to progress quickly as all slabs can be poured and construction can resume while HVAC is being completed.
Clients choose BlueDuct® for the following benefits:
- Direct-burial system requires no insulation, drain tile, or cement trench structures
- Offers energy savings and is eligible to earn LEED credits
- No PVC coating, no VOCs
- Engineering and CAD service
- Certified installers and contractor certification installation training
- Knowledgeable distributor and representatives
- Limited Warranty
Clients choose Satterlee because of our expertise and extensive experience.